Is anyone actually going to Paris?

Just a heads up mate for you and others looking at cheap travel. Irrelevant for me as have decided to go to Germany for a few days instead.

There is an easyJet flight out of Manchester to Paris on Monday at 6pm ish for 60 quid, was 30. Return on Wednesday from Nantes at 4pm ish for 12 quid, was 6. Just a case of getting a direct 2 hour train to Nantes from Paris Montparnasse the morning after the game. It costs about 30 quid.

It all adds up but that is one of the cheaper routes without having to spend 4 or 5 days away. Hope that helps, bit more hassle than Eurostar but cheaper.
After your post I looked into the Nantes flight option and booked it. So flying on the day of the game to Paris and returning on the Wednesday from Nantes.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tempted to buy a ticket but the travel arrangements have put me off

Yeah this is my scenario right now if I didnt have to piss about with pcr test before and after I'd happily book everything right now but I'm on the fence with the added expense.

After your post I looked into the Nantes flight option and booked it. So flying on the day of the game to Paris and returning on the Wednesday from Nantes.

Thanks for the heads up.

No problem mate, glad you got sorted. I often do these slightly indirect routes, the flights back from Paris for this one were extortionate once the draw was made, unless you fancied staying there til later in the week.

No problem mate, glad you got sorted. I often do these slightly indirect routes, the flights back from Paris for this one were extortionate once the draw was made, unless you fancied staying there til later in the week.
The direct flight will look fucking brilliant when it’s landing in wythenshawe 90 minutes after leaving Paris

The direct flight will look fucking brilliant when it’s landing in wythenshawe 90 minutes after leaving Paris

I'm sure it will, but saving 150-200 quid each trip could be the difference for some getting to another European away this season.

I'm sure it will, but saving 150-200 quid each trip could be the difference for some getting to another European away this season.
True. But I did do Copenhagen via Leeds and still regret not paying the extra £180 quid to fly directly . Spent £150 on paracetamol!!

True. But I did do Copenhagen via Leeds and still regret not paying the extra £180 quid to fly directly . Spent £150 on paracetamol!!
I always find when you have to get trains taxis etc after landing 100 miles away from the venue your no better off sometimes, I’d personally just want to get there, bag in hotel, then straight on the piss instead of fucking about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.