Is anyone actually going to Paris?

Have finally conceded defeat in going to this what ever I've tried it's still coming in around £650 for the 2 of us before eats and drinks ,thought the Eurostar was reasonable at £108 each but it's the extras petrol parking extra that bung it up ,the final straw was reading you need some French covid pass to access any bar tourist attraction etc ,no idea if our NHS one counts ,was hoping the scrapping of PCR tests would come in but alas it's 4 days too late so it's and extra £100 ish for 4 tests :+(
The one positive to come out of this is I've found the Eurostar runs to Brussels for £88 return when we play brugge

Have finally conceded defeat in going to this what ever I've tried it's still coming in around £650 for the 2 of us before eats and drinks ,thought the Eurostar was reasonable at £108 each but it's the extras petrol parking extra that bung it up ,the final straw was reading you need some French covid pass to access any bar tourist attraction etc ,no idea if our NHS one counts ,was hoping the scrapping of PCR tests would come in but alas it's 4 days too late so it's and extra £100 ish for 4 tests :+(
The one positive to come out of this is I've found the Eurostar runs to Brussels for £88 return when we play brugge
easyjet is showing Bristol - Paris out Monday return Wednesday £62

easyjet is showing Bristol - Paris out Monday return Wednesday £62
Thanks that's better but you still have petrol to Bristol and 3 days parking ,I thought the Eurostar was good value at £108 but it's the extras that add up.if you are paying for 1 I would do it but having to pay for 2 I don't think I'd see much change from £1k all in :+(
Just checked parking for 3vdays is £57

Last edited:
Be careful with this one mate, Belgium entry restrictions much tighter than France atm

Think the cost includes onward travel to brugge if you go straightaway from Brussels.

After your post I looked into the Nantes flight option and booked it. So flying on the day of the game to Paris and returning on the Wednesday from Nantes.

Thanks for the heads up.
Nantes is 400 km from Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.