Is anyone actually going to Paris?

I got mine on Thursday at about 3pm ( first day of sale) and there were less than 200 left……so imagine we have sold out

The ticket office is wank end of
Don't sit on the fence, say what you think. Given that you are going to Chelsea and then to Paris, looks like you will have to pick up from somewhere totally inconvenient like Nice! If you get the chance in Paris go and chill / people watch in Luxembourg Garden situated in the 6th and if you like fallafel go to L'As du Fallafel in Le Marais neighborhood which i spread across the 3th/4th

Trying to figure out what needs to be done beforehand. Anything I’m missing here?

Travel to France:
Proof of vaccine
French Sworn statement filled out

Travel back to UK:

Fill out Passenger locator form before returning
Get PCR test from french pharmacy
Book a test for Day 2 return

Trying to figure out what needs to be done beforehand. Anything I’m missing here?

Travel to France:
Proof of vaccine

Travel back to UK:

You don't need a PCR, just an Antigen/Lateral Flow.

Travel to France:
Proof of vaccine

Travel back to UK:

Doesn't need to be a PCR

Can this be one of the free NHS ones?
I blagged one coming back from France a few weeks ago but nearly didn't get let on the plane. Was in Portugal over this weekend and just did one at a Pharmacy, costs about £25 and better for the nerves!

Still struggling to accept we've sold anything like 2k for this. I've only missed one Euro away in the last 5 or 6 years, but no one I know is going. Doing the other two but can't afford this one.

Spike isn't doing a trip. Sportsworld - Citys official partner haven't sold out one plane.

Something is not adding up.

This. Something not adding up here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.