Is anyone actually going to Paris?

Just been told have to collect my tickets in Paris, will they be looking for Id or will a supporters number or picture of Id do? Prefer not to be carrying around my passport around that Kip to be honest.

Just been told have to collect my tickets in Paris, will they be looking for Id or will a supporters number or picture of Id do? Prefer not to be carrying around my passport around that Kip to be honest.
Who told you that? I'm still waiting for my tickets to be delivered. Really hoping I don't have to mess about in Paris collecting them.

Who told you that? I'm still waiting for my tickets to be delivered. Really hoping I don't have to mess about in Paris collecting them.
I’m an Irish season ticket holder, I received an Email saying due to the short turnover in time I’ll either have to collect them at the Etihad or in Paris it said. Probably afraid I wouldn’t receive them in time for the game.

Still struggling to accept we've sold anything like 2k for this. I've only missed one Euro away in the last 5 or 6 years, but no one I know is going. Doing the other two but can't afford this one.

Spike isn't doing a trip. Sportsworld - Citys official partner haven't sold out one plane.

Something is not adding up.
Could be the £300 being asked for two 90 minute flights. Paid £57 from Bristol.

Picking mine up today from the ground don’t fancy relying on going over ticketless and fucking about there,

Still struggling to accept we've sold anything like 2k for this. I've only missed one Euro away in the last 5 or 6 years, but no one I know is going. Doing the other two but can't afford this one.

Spike isn't doing a trip. Sportsworld - Citys official partner haven't sold out one plane.

Paid £94 return on the train just checked nearly £200 now, but the weather averages around 72/74 degrees so should be a half decent few days on the lash

Last edited:
Picking mine up today from the ground don’t fancy relying on going over ticketless and fucking about there,
Let me know how it goes! Postman has been and gone today so it's either they come tomorrow or I have to fuck about in Paris.

If you manage to get them from the ground then I'll drive down there myself to save the hassle.

Yeah, similar with lads I know. No one is going.
Be surprised if we've sold more than 300-400.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.