Is anyone else worried about Yaya's absence?

It's certainly a worry, but machinations will be in place behind the scenes. I don't buy the media consensus that we'll move for a short term option in the transfer window. If anyone does come in that area, it'll be a back-up. If we're to win the league we need to be adaptable and we've had a long time to prepare for the ACN and Yaya's involvement.

At the minute I'd be far more worried about an injury to Kompany while Yaya'a away.

johnny on the spot said:
It's certainly a worry, but machinations will be in place behind the scenes. I don't buy the media consensus that we'll move for a short term option in the transfer window. If anyone does come in that area, it'll be a back-up. If we're to win the league we need to be adaptable and we've had a long time to prepare for the ACN and Yaya's involvement.

At the minute I'd be far more worried about an injury to Kompany while Yaya'a away.

This ^^^

johnny on the spot said:

Please no! We were all over the place without him on sat.....

..............Balo/Dzeko............................
..............................Aguero.................
Nasri..........................................Silva..
..............Barry...........Milner.................
Clichy.........................................Micah
.............Lescott......Kompany...............

......................Hart............................

And that's still with the likes of De Jong and Hargreaves (if fit) on the bench. Milner has been superb and is more than capable of controlling a game. Plus, he'd make us more solid defensively as this is the area that Yaya is lacking.

We'll be reet.

oh god who isn't! I think he's the best box-to-box player on the squade now. no one can replace him.

btw, in the qpr away game, did mancini send AJ on to play a midfielder's role?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.