Is BDOdarts dead on its feet?

Sadly it seems it is. The PDC should buy them out of the mess they're in. I know the two organisations are at loggerheads but for the good of the game it should happen. The PDC could allow the BDO tournament to continue and maybe up the prize money to match the PDC tournament. This will attract players to enter but players can only enter either the PDC or BDO tournament. Then there is a one off grand final where the winners of each tournament plays against each other to decide the ultimate King of Darts. Remember where you heard it first, kids.

Or just have it all under one umbrella but first tier and second tier tournaments.
Performance points awarded during a calendar year with promotion and relegation for players

Absolutely love the darts. Am 28. Its been in my life as long as I can remember.

The first memory that stands out particularly was the Wolfie Nixon final. Off the top of my head it was 6-0 in sets to wolfie in a first to 7 and nixon, a complete unknown, somehow got back to 6-6 but still lost. May be wrong on that, but it was exhilarating stuff

Fast forward a few years and have religiously followed the pdc since the year the power beat the wizard whitlock in the final (maybe 09?)

Its been clear since before then the bdo has been second fiddle. Worse than a europa league to the pdc but they just appear to be full of delusions of grandeur.

Just kill it. I hardly think anyone would notice.

The men's winner got £23.000.00 I wonder what the women's champion got her purse whittled down to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.