Is Ben Wilkinson leaving?

Oliver Reiss.

Wilkinson has done an amazing job, he'll be promoted or snatched. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. His old man was considered by those in the game as one of the best English coaches we've produced in a century, up there with Sir Bobby Robson.

There is a report of us signing the under 19s coach of Hertha Berlin for our under 18s. Thought Ben was doing a great job with the kids.
Totally agree. Very impressive and love how calmly coaches the lads during the game which you can pick up on the coverage. He's done that job a few years now and I hope City can offer him some progression. Wonder if he is a shout for the women's director role?

Oliver Reiss.

Wilkinson has done an amazing job, he'll be promoted or snatched. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. His old man was considered by those in the game as one of the best English coaches we've produced in a century, up there with Sir Bobby Robson.
Ha, every day a school day, I had no idea Howard was his dad.

Aye, no slouch his old man.

Ferguson once said that if TV interviews never kicked off then Howard Wilkinson would be considered the best English coach of all time
Big Mal says hi.

Now, I’m not saying that Malcolm was a better coach than Howard Wilkinson, but he was years ahead of his time

Arsenal fans go on about Wenger and his dietary methods, but Allison was doing that sort of thing 10-15 years earlier.

On a side note, is Howard still the last English coach to win the top flight title?

And some of the tactics he employed were fantastic. It’s just a shame that he became too big for his boots, and wanted Sir Joe out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.