Is Bluemoon the most well known forum?

ysmsa

I'm on here all the time, I am aware of Ragcafe and Rawk but only through BMF, I have never visited those sites and have no intention of doing so.
I couldn't name another site from any other Club.

BMF is known in the media, across social media has regular posters from fans of other clubs and today I noticed a Twitter ad from Paddy Power referring to it.

Is this usual or is BMF the world champion of forums?

I'm on here all the time, I am aware of Ragcafe and Rawk but only through BMF, I have never visited those sites and have no intention of doing so.

BMF is known in the media, across social media has regular posters from fans of other clubs and today I noticed a Twitter ad from Paddy Power referring to it.

The last line is piss take btw.

You are a City fan demonstrating confirmation bias. It’s a bit like when you buy a new car and you suddenly notice all the ones the same on the road.

All clubs have forums. Blue moon is the best and biggest City one though and very well run and moderated.

You are a City fan demonstrating confirmation bias. It’s a bit like when you buy a new car and you suddenly notice all the ones the same on the road.

All clubs have forums. Blue moon is the best and biggest City one though and very well run and moderated.
Fair point, however I maintain that others Clubs forums do not crop up in the mainstream media, BMF does

Fair point, however I maintain that others Clubs forums do not crop up in the mainstream media, BMF does
That's only because there's a horde of journalists that have spent the best part of the past two years trying to besmirch City over the whole UEFA FFP thing and blues off of this forum started biting back.

I'd assume other top 6 teams' forums are just as well known by those that traverse the internet, Redcafe especially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.