is chelsea at home now our toughest fixture?

We can't think like that, Swansea is the toughest after that it will be Chelsea, then Stoke, then Sunderland etc etc

We just need to be totally focussed and win each game.

bondsman said:
A lot of teams experience an upsurge of firm in the short term after sacking a manager. I'm concerned that chelsea will do just that especially given that many of their old guard did not like avb and have a point to prove. I can see them seeing that game against us as the place to make that point, previously I think they may have been happy to concede the game now I reckon they will be looking forward to it. Imo this is now our biggest test. Thoughts?
I think Arsenal away, Norwich away, Stoke away, Swansea away and Newcastle away will all be as hard as Chelsea at home.

danburge82 said:
bondsman said:
A lot of teams experience an upsurge of firm in the short term after sacking a manager. I'm concerned that chelsea will do just that especially given that many of their old guard did not like avb and have a point to prove. I can see them seeing that game against us as the place to make that point, previously I think they may have been happy to concede the game now I reckon they will be looking forward to it. Imo this is now our biggest test. Thoughts?
I think Arsenal away, Norwich away, Stoke away, Swansea away and Newcastle away will all be as hard as Chelsea at home.
The next game is Allways the toughest

depends when it is, if they beat brum tonight sure it will be put back, fa will probably put it to the weds before ushited at home!

Hardest to easiest games left for me are......

Arsenal
Rags
Newcastle
Chelsea
West Brom
Swansea
Norwich
Sunderland
Stoke
Wolves
QPR<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 am --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Stoke away is our toughest fixture IMO and recent history backs it up.
I reckon we will win this game with ease.

How can anyone not put the Rags at home as our hardest game left this season?

Arsenal away will be tough but there will be no comparison to that Monday Night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.