is chelsea at home now our toughest fixture?

bondsman

A lot of teams experience an upsurge of firm in the short term after sacking a manager. I'm concerned that chelsea will do just that especially given that many of their old guard did not like avb and have a point to prove. I can see them seeing that game against us as the place to make that point, previously I think they may have been happy to concede the game now I reckon they will be looking forward to it. Imo this is now our biggest test. Thoughts?

Arsenal away for me is our toughest fixture,as they seem to have hit a bit of form(well in the league)....but as the old saying goes,there are no easy fixtures,particulary at this stage of season

Just remind me,if Brum beat them tonight we are deffo on 19 March,but if Chelsea progress ? whats the crack then does anyone know ?

Chelsea are pretty awful away from home but have some very experienced players who'll have a point to prove.
Arsenal, although playing well, are more open than a hookers legs

Rags at home, without a doubt will be our biggest test, not only because they'll be right up for it, but because it'll all be a matter of how mentally strong we are.
We were shit scared against Spurs the other week in the first half. Play like that again v the rags and we'll be in trouble.

meeesh said:
Arsenal away for me is our toughest fixture,as they seem to have hit a bit of form(well in the league)....but as the old saying goes,there are no easy fixtures,particulary at this stage of season

Just remind me,if Brum beat them tonight we are deffo on 19 March,but if Chelsea progress ? whats the crack then does anyone know ?

If Chelsea progresses then I think the game will be rescheduled for sure. Hopefully far in the future so we can avoid the New Manager Syndrome.

I hate to say it but I don't think we can deny that our toughest fixture left is the scum at home. I've been saying it for months but I think ultimately that will be the game that will decide the title. They'll be doing everything in their power to stop us from winning, cause if (when...I believe) we win it they will all look like a bunch of fucking morons for spouting off so much this year. I think fergies head will literally explode.

I'd bet good money right now that Webb refs the match.

Arsenal away is without doubt the hardest game we have left. We haven't won there in the league since 1895 or what feels like that long! I dont think we play as well against teams that are quick on the counter.

I am convinced if we beat Arsenal we will win the league.

Hardest to easiest games left for me are......

Arsenal
Rags
Chelsea
Stoke
Newcastle
Swansea
Norwich
Wolves
Sunderland
West Brom
QPR

our next fixture is always our toughest

Each game is 3 points and the only one we can draw is the derby so in theory the Derby is the only easy fixture we have left as it is the only one we can prob drop points in

whp.blue said:
our next fixture is always our toughest

Each game is 3 points and the only one we can draw is the derby so in theory the Derby is the only easy fixture we have left as it is the only one we can prob drop points in

That's the way the team have to think about it. Based on our away from since the demolition derby all our away games are going to be really really hard. I just hope at Swansea we can put a big marker down with a win but it will be mighty tough.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Arsenal away is without doubt the hardest game we have left. We haven't won there in the league since 1895 or what feels like that long! I dont think we play as well against teams that are quick on the counter.

I am convinced if we beat Arsenal we will win the league.

Hardest to easiest games left for me are......

Arsenal
Rags
Chelsea
Stoke
Newcastle
Swansea
Norwich
Wolves
Sunderland
West Brom
QPR
Agree,Arsenal by far the hardest,they are coming into a bit of form and Van Persie is banging them in,saying that though we have Aguero and a far supirior defence superior

Sunderland and West Brom weren't seen as tough were they? Six points in the bag wasn't it?

Didn't exactly rip Wigan apart either. Everton aren't as good as they were and we're miles ahead of them.

Four points from an expected twelve.

Hopefully a few lessons learned there.

Just think if we had got that extra eight points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.