Is everyone one extreme or the other!

EalingBlue2

It seems to me that 95% of people here go to one extreme or the other and we don't have too many realistic, sensible transfer opinions.

Either no one will sign for us and we are rubbish and will be lucky to get Adrian heath out of retirement or we are about to sign 350m worth of the best players in the world.

Yet we should all know better the truth is somehwere in the middle.

There are a few questions that will make up our Jan spending.

1) do the owners fully trust Hughes?
2) How much do they intend to spend?
3) How quickly do they want success?
4) What do they view as success?
5) How many players does Hughes think he can fuse into a squad that even before spending is not a team?

The fact is that every player has his price both in terms of what they want personally and what their employers want for them. Some players may want guarantees of other signings and a record salary, some may just want the salary. As for teams some teams will be a lot richer and be able to demand much more others will need the cash. But I guarantee you one thing if we offered United 200m for Ronaldo and offered him $500k a week and promised we would spend 500m on players he would come as would any player in the world. The question is would we want them, how much would our owners pay etc?

So lets be honest we could sign anyone if we want to, but we may not want them that much! if we don't want them enough to pay stupid amounts we may not get stars but that is more down to what the Sheikh says than anything else!

340x.jpg

Right now, he's top of my list of strikers to get in, realistic targets.
I'm sure he'd appreciate shorter flights. I'd appreciate a striker that strikes.

yeh the fans on here are sometimes a joke.

if you try and give an honest opinion like this. you get automatic responses 'WUM' 'RAG' 'HUGHES OUT' . its quite funny but fukin annoyin when u are tryin to get a serious point accross.

we wont get any superstar signings in the january window. the biggest will be diarra and although hes a QUALITY player, hes not going to sell shirts.

I am not sure I think we may get a superstar I have a feeling we will pay 20m more for a player than anyone else in the world would be prepared to do and we will offer someone a salary around 250k a week and that there will be a club who need to sell and a player who is money driven enough to take it. Once we have a couple of true world stars and once we have signed a few quality prem players things will open up.

I just have a feeling ADUG will want at least one superstar every window and will pay whatever it takes to get them so that they get the publicity and the profile as each time you get one the next is easier!

BlueSinceBirth said:
yeh the fans on here are sometimes a joke.

if you try and give an honest opinion like this. you get automatic responses 'WUM' 'RAG' 'HUGHES OUT' . its quite funny but fukin annoyin when u are tryin to get a serious point accross.

we wont get any superstar signings in the january window. the biggest will be diarra and although hes a QUALITY player, hes not going to sell shirts.
i think you may be right,only because people wont sell as readily in jan.as for diarra and the like that would do me as they would help us climb the table.
now watch city sign kaka:)

De Niro there will be some football clubs in a lot lot more financial trouble than they have publicly spelt out. Some of the owners have lost a lot if not all of their money, some of the teams are owned on huge leverage and renewable loans that simply will not be renewed and this means that our money could save some clubs from catastrophe.

Look at Liverpool a huge chunk of the club will be going on the market to someone who wants to buy distressed debt if Gillet cannot sell, Hicks also is apparently unable to borrow the funds either. Most clubs are not profitable, when debts come for renewal they won;t be and this could mean some of Europes biggest names falling.

Sadly United won't be one of them they are asset rich and they are profitable so their loans will be renewed for the rest of the Prem and a lot in Serie A and La Liga it will not be the same!

There will also be a lot of players who have lost huge chunks of their future savings too which could mean some looking for a big pay day!

That said we will go for one i am sure and not have kaka, Villa, Buffon etc all in our team on Jan 5th

Brucie Bonus said:
340x.jpg

Right now, he's top of my list of strikers to get in, realistic targets.
I'm sure he'd appreciate shorter flights. I'd appreciate a striker that strikes.

Yeh, Michael Owen wouldnt be a bad signing either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.