Is Everyone Swinging?

Why Always Ste

Showing my naivety here right now but I'm asking myself this question as several "Relationships" I've been in recently, the Girls have just gone about sex in another way, sleeping around as though it's "normal"

I'm 29, not married yet, slept around as a younger lad but just find it weird when I'm in a relationship how the girl feels it's normal to sleep around with whomever they please (men and women) as though Love and Sex are two separate things and she comes back to me as though nothings changed.

Am I in some old Christian ideology here of how relationships are supposed to be?

or are the girls I've had relationships with recently been the weird ones?

Confused.com

Why Always Ste said:
Showing my naivety here right now but I'm asking myself this question as several "Relationships" I've been in recently, the Girls have just gone about sex in another way, sleeping around as though it's "normal"

I'm 29, not married yet, slept around as a younger lad but just find it weird when I'm in a relationship how the girl feels it's normal to sleep around with whomever they please (men and women) as though Love and Sex are two separate things and she comes back to me as though nothings changed.

Am I in some old Christian ideology here of how relationships are supposed to be?

or are the girls I've had relationships with recently been the weird ones?

Confused.com

Don't really know, apart from my daughter and her friends all seem to be having normal, loving partnerships with their husbands and boyfriends - just bad luck Ste maybe, or something. Maybe it's a good thing, dunno.

What is normal though?

lol, seems many couples are sleeping with whoever and this is socially accepted.

So, should I be cool with my girlfriend when she sleeps with guys/girls, but then says she loves me?

Just confused right now, questioning alot of things about myself, relationships, girlfriends and so on.

Why Always Ste said:
What is normal though?

lol, seems many couples are sleeping with whoever and this is socially accepted.

So, should I be cool with my girlfriend when she sleeps with guys/girls, but then says she loves me?

Just confused right now, questioning alot of things about myself, relationships, girlfriends and so on.

I think you need to dump her to be honest

Are you mental man. She's nobodies girlfriend if she shagging loads of blokes. There is a term for that, it's called a slut.

God, maybe i'm out of touch. I'm the same age as you though!

TangerineSteve17 said:
Are you mental man. She's nobodies girlfriend if she shagging loads of blokes. There is a term for that, it's called a slut.

Yea this is what I think but then I meet people who are like long term married couples who are swinging around and all kinds of shit.

Then I'm thinking - am I the one who is "out of touch" and it's social norm to fuck whoever you wanna fuck.

Crazy world.

Why Always Ste said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Yea this is what I think but then I meet people who are like long term married couples who are swinging around and all kinds of shit.

Then I'm thinking - am I the one who is "out of touch" and it's social norm to fuck whoever you wanna fuck.

Crazy world.

Doesn't matter what anyone else is doing but if you go to bed with her how do you get it our of your mind that half a rugby team and the cast of prisoner of cell block H has recently been in her knickers

hilts said:
Why Always Ste said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Crazy world.

Doesn't matter what anyone else is doing but if you go to bed with her how do you get it our of your mind that half a rugby team and the cast of prisoner of cell block H has recently been in her knickers

I would always be thinking 'is she wet because she's horny or am I stirring another mans porridge?'

Women today are just the same as they've always been. They're just more open about it.

Not all girls are like that Ste, you'll find a nice one.

There is no normal, it's what feels right for you. If you are OK with her sleeping about then that's OK, if it bothers you then it isn't. I'm open minded but I personally would not get into a serious relationship with a woman who was sleeping with other men.

Thanks for the replies people.

When I'm in a relationship I don't go with other women. that's me.

if I wanna sleep around I remain "single"

Seems women are wanting the best of both worlds.
They want the single lifestyle, but want the security of a man at home also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.