Is Everyone Swinging?

Helmet Cole said:
marco said:
i'd like to take this opportunity to invite the OP and his 'partner' around for a few glasses of wine, just a bit of a get together 'know what i mean'

At last! I sympathise with the op and all that, but wtf is going on with this forum? 9 pages in, and only now is someone trying to bum this bird. It's not so long ago that the first reply on this thread would have been to ask for pics and her mobile number.
OP - bin her, and post pics (clunge would be good) and mobile no. PM is acceptable.

Lol it wouldn't be fair on her Father, who is a big blue and also posts on here... I'll keep her anonymous for now lol.

worsleyweb said:
In my single days i once went to Adam and eves swingers club in Eccles - fuck me it nearly put
me off sex for life.

Eccles will do that to you tbf

I, once, went to a swingers club off Deansgate, near the Radison Hotel. I say 'swingers', but it seemed to be a rave club with loads of smoke, beds on the dance space and sex rooms for voyeurs.

Nobody got on the open beds, but quite a few were looking at the action in the rooms!

Didn't stay long as I thought it were a bit sh*t!

chabal said:
rushts said:
chabal said:
In Winsford?

Fuck off.

That's the Leisure Centre.

pmsl. All i can say is bring a towel and shorts for the villa game :-)

and your missus.

My missus?

You'll need a large hot tub.

Come to think of it the Swimming pool at the Leisure Centre sounds about right.

In Winsford you will defo get back to the changing rooms and find some scaly has 'inched' your clothes and your car keys....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.