Is Everyone Swinging?

Pelly Greeny said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ammy said:
Bit harsh calling her a whore.

Maybe so and she's probably really nice (she certainly sounds popular). But man or woman with men or women, doing the dirty on someone you say you love is always a shit trick. Ste always seems a decent chap and he certainly deserves to be respected more than this.

She's not done the 'dirty' as such, she's been open and honest about what she's up to.

Must say it's not something I'd put up with.

Ah right, sorry folks. Still, not my cup of tea.

Why Always Ste said:
Showing my naivety here right now but I'm asking myself this question as several "Relationships" I've been in recently, the Girls have just gone about sex in another way, sleeping around as though it's "normal"

I'm 29, not married yet, slept around as a younger lad but just find it weird when I'm in a relationship how the girl feels it's normal to sleep around with whomever they please (men and women) as though Love and Sex are two separate things and she comes back to me as though nothings changed.

Am I in some old Christian ideology here of how relationships are supposed to be?

or are the girls I've had relationships with recently been the weird ones?

Confused.com

doesnt sound like swinging to me, sounds like the girls you meet are sluts. Swinging must be consensual for both parties. Think you need to change your dating websites !! swingers.com is probably not the best to find true love

If my lass slept with someone else she would be given her p45 before she got her sentence finished tellin me.am pretty n rich tho.some people don't have that luxury

Pelly Greeny said:
johnny on the spot said:
Yeah, sorry Ste but she sounds like a whore. Rug chewing behind your back is no cooler, she's still doing the dirty. You deserve better.

Woman sleeps around = whore
man sleeps around - he a twat

Sounds like she likes the thrill of different partners but also likes the emotional side of being with you. Time for her to decide which one she wants you or that lifestyle. If not you then it's time to say goodbye and she should just carry on enjoying herself until she's ready to commit to one person or find one that's happy to share her.

I must say that I don't know anyone that has an open relationship like the one you're in, you must move in some dodgy circles that's all I can say ;-)

; o)

toby said:
Pelly Greeny said:
johnny on the spot said:
Yeah, sorry Ste but she sounds like a whore. Rug chewing behind your back is no cooler, she's still doing the dirty. You deserve better.

Woman sleeps around = whore
man sleeps around - he a twat

Sounds like she likes the thrill of different partners but also likes the emotional side of being with you. Time for her to decide which one she wants you or that lifestyle. If not you then it's time to say goodbye and she should just carry on enjoying herself until she's ready to commit to one person or find one that's happy to share her.

I must say that I don't know anyone that has an open relationship like the one you're in, you must move in some dodgy circles that's all I can say ;-)

; o)

Oh yeah, Toby forgot about hers :-p

xxx

Anyone who puts .com after something to express themselves is an anus, so im guessing you just attract similar women

CTID1988 said:
Anyone who puts .com after something to express themselves is an anus, so im guessing you just attract similar women

are you referring to me ?? generally when you put a website it has .com in the address

mekonmcfc said:
CTID1988 said:

are you referring to me ?? generally when you put a website it has .com after you cock

I think he's referring to OPs confused.com

chill.com!!

mekonmcfc said:
CTID1988 said:

are you referring to me ?? generally when you put a website it has .com in the address

No, you thick twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.