Is Everyone Swinging?

Pelly Greeny said:
mekonmcfc said:
CTID1988 said:
Anyone who puts .com after something to express themselves is an anus, so im guessing you just attract similar women

are you referring to me ?? generally when you put a website it has .com after you cock

I think he's referring to OPs confused.com

chill.com!!

arrgghhright.com

Well, ultimately Ste, it's up to you to decide whether or not to continue/develop your relationship with this girl. As toby says it sounds like she's after the best she can get from you and everyone else. She's having her cake and eating it. If you're happy being a slice of that cake, then fair enough. That you're asking us suggests you probably aren't. Look after yourself mate.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Are you mental man. She's nobodies girlfriend if she shagging loads of blokes. There is a term for that, it's called a slut.
Where as a bloke doing the same is a stud......

Yes. For a woman its easy, there is no effort required. For a man it takes skill, thats why men get patted on the back.
The ugliest girl in the world, if she wanted to leave with a bloke she could. An ugly bloke though..

If you're not looking to marry the girl, what's the problem?? It's your mindset, that's the problem.

Clearly, you're not marriage material to her, so she's fine with it and you should be too unless your intentions for her future are different?

Before I got hitched, three of the last four girls I saw, in some variance, were into something or someone or some group thing. Who gives a crap?

In one of my more 'surreal' moments(I guess, but I was none-to-bothered) a girl that was into coming over to see me was getting plowed on the floor in front of me, whilst I watched the telly!! A pal, that came over just took advantage cos she was in her see through negligee(something she popped on when she stayed for the weekend as it was 'my flat, my rule'!!). She knew I wasn't the jealous type, wasn't gonna marry her and sex was just sex to me.

That was over 10 years ago, like, but hey! sh*t happened and it's all true!

*sigh!* Ah, the memories!!

I kinda miss my old life, but I guess the debauchery was getting out of hand...

Why Always Ste said:
What is normal though?

lol, seems many couples are sleeping with whoever and this is socially accepted.

So, should I be cool with my girlfriend when she sleeps with guys/girls, but then says she loves me?

Just confused right now, questioning alot of things about myself, relationships, girlfriends and so on.

She's having you over and playing you for a mug.

Can you not see that mate?

Bin the slut.

chabal said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ammy said:
Bit harsh calling her a whore.

Maybe so and she's probably really nice (she certainly sounds popular). But man or woman with men or women, doing the dirty on someone you say you love is always a shit trick. Ste always seems a decent chap and he certainly deserves to be respected more than this.

If Ste was my boyfriend I wouldn't sleep with anyone else.
l

Ooooh you lickle liar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.