Is Everyone Swinging?

hilts said:
Ammy said:
The Flash said:
She's having you over and playing you for a mug.

Can you not see that mate?

Bin the slut.

Perhaps a sign round her neck to declare her slutishness as a punishment?

Women having an active sex life? *tuts and re-reads Mansfield Park to remind herself of how Ladies ought to behave*

I think the John Wayne walk negates any need for a sign round her neck not to mention the constant Biff rubbing

A fitting punishment for such a harlot

Why do I never meet these women?

Apart from being an ugly c**T, having BO, a small penis and a frightening wife.......

What am I doing wrong?

Far too much judgement going on here, a women having robust sexuality is not a problem it's funny how we seem to be more tolerant of violence and aggression than a woman having robust sexuality! In many ways it's quite refreshing that the woman in question is quite open about it rather than being secretive about it as so many people are

However the question is, is the OP comfortable with this situation or not, if he is that's his choice, if not (I would not be) he should think about finding a more comparable partner

worsleyweb said:
i thought all women were bi polar??

LOL, is this what it is?

I'm just gonna continue with where I was before Sunday, not even looking for a relationship or anything, just focussing on career/study and so on.

Why Always Ste said:
worsleyweb said:

LOL, is this what it is?

I'm just gonna continue with where I was before Sunday, not even looking for a relationship or anything, just focussing on xhamster and so on.

Edited for accuracy.

Before I met Mrs eggs I started dating a girl who was attractive and easy going who made the first move and so on. After a casual date or two with her she revealed that her last relationship broke down after her ex told her that he didn't like her seeing other guys while they were together. This changed my opinion of her but I didn't hold it against her, she was into it but I wasn't and I just didn't bother with her after that, she went one way and I went the other.

As long as people know where they stand (as in an open relationship) I believe it can be a very strong and trusting relationship where jealousy and trust isn't an issue.

Why Always Ste said:
Showing my naivety here right now but I'm asking myself this question as several "Relationships" I've been in recently, the Girls have just gone about sex in another way, sleeping around as though it's "normal"

I'm 29, not married yet, slept around as a younger lad but just find it weird when I'm in a relationship how the girl feels it's normal to sleep around with whomever they please (men and women) as though Love and Sex are two separate things and she comes back to me as though nothings changed.

Am I in some old Christian ideology here of how relationships are supposed to be?

or are the girls I've had relationships with recently been the weird ones?

Confused.com

Bollocks. You are married, and i know who you are.

Admit it, rag, you're Rhodri Giggs.

#rumbled

chabal said:
Why Always Ste said:
worsleyweb said:

LOL, is this what it is?

I'm just gonna continue with where I was before Sunday, not even looking for a relationship or anything, just focussing on xhamster and so on.

Edited for accuracy.

lol... is this website wasn't free I'd be in debt by now.

worsleyweb said:

Girls worsley is coming to the BM do on the 11th pm me your suggestions to how we can make him welcome ;o) tar and feather are top of my list up to now !!

toby said:
worsleyweb said:

Girls worsley is coming to the S&M do on the 11th pm me your suggestions to how we can make him welcome ;o) tar and feather and pegging are top of my list up to now !!

edited for accuracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.