Is Fernandinho the best Brazilian footballer to play in PL?

MCFCFanTX

In terms of achievements (trophies) and overall playing standard, is our Fernandinho the best Brazilian footballer to play in the PL?

My best friend is an Arsenal supporter and he says Gilberto Silva is the best. I, obviously, disagree and feel Ferna has had the best time in England.

What do you guys think?

By a mile, for me. He's the most underrated player around.

He's still the best defensive mid in the team and going off a few mistakes that Laporte has made at the club (depsite being a great player), Fern might well be the best centre half we have at the club n'all!

He barely ever puts a foot wrong and you can count on one hand the amount of poor games he's had in six years with the club.

Course he’s not he plays for City !

Your forgetting every commentators mate “bobby “ Firminio.... he surely is the best , or Coutinho, Fabinho , Fred, Kleberson,

He probably would t even get in to a Brazilian premiership 11

On his day, yes. I'd go as far as saying he's the best midfielder in the world.

But when he has his off days, normally around January time, he's shocking and looks scared of asking for the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.