Is Fernandinho the best Brazilian footballer to play in PL?

Lol mate.

Garcia wouldn’t have kept a 3 year old out of the nursery team.

He literally was the worst professional footballer that’s ever walked the earth.
He literally wasn’t. The longer he stayed the better he got. I remember him fondly.

Every time I go into The Etihad and now The Academy and the stewards are wafting their wands over people's vitals, I always say I'm as clean as one of Fernandinho's tackles! He has been integral to our success since the day he came.
So; which entrances are the good looking female stewards stationed at? Asking for a friend, see? He would also appreciate pictorial input.

Lol mate.

Garcia wouldn’t have kept a 3 year old out of the nursery team.

He literally was the worst professional footballer that’s ever walked the earth.

It is a fact at the end of the 2013/14 season when we needed to win every game Fernandinho was dropped as Garcia underpinned the attacking formation better by sitting between the two centre backs and allowing the "front 7" more freedom. At the start of 2014/15 Fernando was favoured ahead of Fernandinho also. He was fairly average to start off with,

It is a fact at the end of the 2013/14 season when we needed to win every game Fernandinho was dropped as Garcia underpinned the attacking formation better by sitting between the two centre backs and allowing the "front 7" more freedom. At the start of 2014/15 Fernando was favoured ahead of Fernandinho also. He was fairly average to start off with,

Utter drivel that mate.

All of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.