Is Football scripted

Skip Donoghue

i have had my suspicions for a while now...and the performance today by one Anthony Taylor highlighted it even more so today

Now I'm not talking every game here but the decisions made in some games are baffling to say the least and I'm not only talking Premier League but Champions league also

As we know Sky, BT, the media, the FA, Premier League, UEFA, FIFA etc all have there own agendas and I am sure that the officials are the pawns used help them achieve certain results, when there are no descenting voices from the so called experts within the media after a performance from a referee like we saw today alarm bells start ringing

I hate the thought that this could be happening to our game but with the money invested by the TV companies and the money in the game it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted a say in the outcome of certain games to help shape the competition in the way they want it to be

It's certainly pantomime season.

Swansea v Palace
Forest v Newcastle
Us v Chavs

All fucking stink of something other than the true sport.

I'd like to think it's a clean game but it's not. Lots of doping and then gamesmanship on the pitch

The sooner we adopt the rugby approach to treating people the better. The antics of some of those CFC players was just risible. Look at Hazard. He got fouled on the halfway line, came the old soldier to get the perpetrator a yellow, gets up, hobbles about to make it look as though he isn't the wimp he's been playing, and a few seconds later outsprints our last line (admittedly not a difficult thing to do!) and slots home! And the ruffian up front - built like a brick shithouse, and looks it too, takes nigh on a full minute to walk slowly off the pitch. It's a pisstake, and then turns and applauds the away crowd!

The media were perpetuating the story "Pep won't hack the toughest league in Europe" pre season. Whos to say a little manipulation to report we told you so isn't present?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.