Is he the best in the Prem....

He's the best midfielder/attacking midfielder in the league with Fabregas (his main rival) gone I reckon. Best player altogether? That is closer but he'd definitely be top 5 region at this point.

Technically yes, all round influence you expect of that creative forward thinking type midfielder, yes.
great vision very aware.

Nige is the best defensively in the league and Yaya shits on everyone atm box to box wise.

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to watch any other player in the whole of Europe, apart from maybe Messi.

In the role he plays he has got to be the best in the league, who compares?

He was brilliant last season, I reckon he will be even better this year!

berger1985 said:
Put it this way, I wouldn't want to watch any other player in the whole of Europe, apart from maybe Messi.

Only this

Re: Re: Is he the best in the Prem....

Sleeping_Easy said:
berger1985 said:

Only this

This

Feed-The-Goat said:
Our midfield magician.

Is David Silva the best player in the league?

and no im not sayin he is, its getting your opinions on it.

when some shows me who is better then the arguing can start..as of yet ive still to see who is better than silva..( creative midfielder)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.