Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

• Yes

Votes: 206 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 99 32.5%

• Total voters
yes. because that would also give us a chance to go be world champions with that club world cup and add the european super cup as well. shut up the liverpool idiots still harping on about those two additional major trophies they picked up. only wait till we win it and then they will be placed lower than even community shield then.

Even if we do, “no ones bothered if they win!” Seems to be the new one from the gobshite dippers.

yes. because that would also give us a chance to go be world champions with that club world cup and add the european super cup as well. shut up the liverpool idiots still harping on about those two additional major trophies they picked up. only wait till we win it and then they will be placed lower than even community shield then.
That world champions bollocks is below the community shield in my opinion

Yes definitely. It’s the big one and I want City to win it then win it again to Emulate the rags winning it then to beat their record then go for the scousers record of winning it . I want us so far out in front of everyone

That world champions bollocks is below the community shield in my opinion
Certainly both in the "meaningless" bracket, along with the UEFA Super Cup. A pertinent question would be "are there too many competitions in football?". All the time we hear about fixture congestion and scheduling of games causing problems. If the Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup (and if we're being honest, the League Cup) were all scrapped, would anyone really miss them?

It's a cup competition, you can dress it up as long as you want but doesn't come close to the prem. Let's keep racking them up for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.