Is it just me or have our ticket prices increased vastly ??

mancityscot

i have just looked at prices for the liverpool home game on 23rd august, and almost spat my tea out on to the laptop when i saw that junior tickets were priced at 25 quid adults at 50 quid and 16-17 at 30 quid. is it just me or have these prices rocketed up since last year? i cant fully remember the prices but i'm sure junior tickets were 10 quid regardless of the game, and adults tickets etc were no where near the price they are charging now. it must be the changing of times and the fact its liverpool. but still its a hefty price to be paying.

i also have noticed this and am now deciding to sack goin to the liverpool game was gonna go with a mate but for 100 quid we cant afford.

however its close to last seasons prices , i can remember the club being angry at united for charging us 47 quid to get in and then for the league game they charged the same

i hope we dont end up like chelsea or scum where people cant afford to get in, as i know so many scum fans that cant afford to go anym

bluebannana said:
i also have noticed this and am now deciding to sack goin to the liverpool game was gonna go with a mate but for 100 quid we cant afford.

however its close to last seasons prices , i can remember the club being angry at united for charging us 47 quid to get in and then for the league game they charged the same

i hope we dont end up like chelsea or scum where people cant afford to get in, as i know so many scum fans that cant afford to go anym

due to the fact i live about 4 hours away by car. its difficult to get to a lot games, but i try to get to as many as possible. but perhaps this year i may have to deal with the fact i might not be able to get to as many as i would like to becasue of the prices

mancityscot said:
bluebannana said:

due to the fact i live about 4 hours away by car. its difficult to get to a lot games, but i try to get to as many as possible. but perhaps this year i may have to deal with the fact i might not be able to get to as many as i would like to becasue of the prices

Get a job?

;)

Get a job?

ive got one but unfortunatley i cant spend all the money i get on football and have other responsibilities and if someone charges over the top prices i rather just keep the money and watch it in the pub

They increased for 08/09 top cat by 20% from 30 to 36 (cheapest) and plus 2 last year for lower and 3 for upper. The big jump was 2 years ago though for Cat A.

glen quagmire said:
Why don't you just move closer to the ground.
*simples*

its got nothing to do with being close to the ground when im at my dads its a ten minute drive its the prices

i think prices do make a difference in terms of the atmosphere as well, take the hamburg game all the working class went ( scallies) which was great as they sing and evey one went in big groups thats the reason the atmosphere was so good

btw im not overeacting to the prices i dont mind them just saying if it was cheaper the atmosphere would be a million times better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.