is it just me?

Glazers_Wallet said:
is it just me who isnt really fussed about 4th spot and i wouldnt mind playing in the europa league.plus i dont see much difference in 95% of the teams in the europa and champions leagues

is torres and co going to want to play in the europa league? naa

No, its not just you. Progress is often better when its incremental and not done in huge leaps. I hope we get 4th but if we don't its not the end of the world.

I really want champions league footy next season, but, if it came to it and we only got europa id still be ok with it, when was the last time we got european football through league qualification?
and plus i loved those european nights last year. its by no means a failure.

Id be gutted tho to lose to aston villa and spurs because i think we are better than those two teams.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
No, its not just you. Progress is often better when its incremental and not done in huge leaps. I hope we get 4th but if we don't its not the end of the world.

There is a big difference between realising that it isn't the end of the world and not being fussed. Surely there aren't many blues who aren't fussed?

Glazers_Wallet said:
is it just me who isnt really fussed about 4th spot and i wouldnt mind playing in the europa league.plus i dont see much difference in 95% of the teams in the europa and champions leagues

But its the 5% who stand out.

CL guarantees we'll sign the best players, EL doesn't. I am torn between saying 'fuck it, we're ready for CL', and a more cautious, lets get ourselves known in the EL first, way of thinking. I worry that CL this season is too soon, regardless of who we sign. I think we have a manager capable of ensuring we progress and not embarrass ourselves, but I worry if the players could cope with it, especially as it will once again be a load of players forced into trying to become a team. Either way though, I am happy even if we finish 5th. A season in the EL will do us no harm, and lets admit it, it was loads of fun last time, but I would like to see us in the CL too, especially to see who we can attract to the club by doing so.

samharris said:
Glazers_Wallet said:

But its the 5% who stand out.

Touche :) Dont get me wrong i do want us to finish 4th, cant stand spuds finishing above us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.