Is it me?

TheMightyQuinn

Or do a select few people seem to be a bit peeved we managed to fight for a draw today?

We've all bemoaned our spinelessness recently so for us to come back from 2-0 down with minutes left, for me, is a step in the right direction.

Granted, our comeback means the anti Hughes, anti Elano, anti everything mob will be at a loss for what to complain about but hey ho, we could always complain that Robinho's celebration was a little less impressive than usual, must be unhappy and want to leave or something ;)

the spine-less performance that got us to 2-0 down is what people are unhappy about, going to a team in rovers position and letting them dominate with the players at our disposal after our last result is not acceptable

TheMightyQuinn said:
Or do a select few people seem to be a bit peeved we managed to fight for a draw today?

We've all bemoaned our spinelessness recently so for us to come back from 2-0 down with minutes left, for me, is a step in the right direction.

Granted, our comeback means the anti Hughes, anti Elano, anti everything mob will be at a loss for what to complain about but hey ho, we could always complain that Robinho's celebration was a little less impressive than usual, must be unhappy and want to leave or something ;)

we should be cheering the last 5mins and our GREAT comeback but as per usual theres some on here that ignore that and concentrate on the previous 85 mins..

oh dear.

The anti Hughes mob on here are only happy in defeat, nothing the team does will make them happy they have one agenda, I would go as far to say that they are not real City fans at all!

TheMightyQuinn said:

i was proud of the fightback for 10mins. After that, i reflected on the game and we were outplayed for 85mins and we were shite. Im new to this anti manager thing, but anyone who watched that and can be happy must need their heads examined.

outplayed by WBA and Blackburn now, still, we can look forward to Bellamy coming in jan....

forevercity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

i was proud of the fightback for 10mins. After that, i reflected on the game and we were outplayed for 85mins and we were shite. Im new to this anti manager thing, but anyone who watched that and can be happy must need their heads examined.

outplayed by WBA and Blackburn now, still, we can look forward to Bellamy coming in jan....

Outplayed?

At one point we had 81% possession for 10minutes. Ok, we were hardly on fire but we did just enough, on paper.

forevercity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Blackburn are a bogey team to us and their style of play isnt great but very hard to play against...looking back over previous seasons...a point away to them is a step up.

samharris said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

we should be cheering the last 5mins and our GREAT comeback but as per usual theres some on here that ignore that and concentrate on the previous 85 mins..

oh dear.

I'll own up to being bloody annoyed that we had conceded in added time, albeit the first half, but the radio commentary and dodgy stream from Taiwan showed that we were not playing to anything like capacity. I do object to the notion that some fans are not happy we drew and would have preferred the loss, so that, whatever, they could have a go at MH, EB, DV or anyone else. From the radio commentary it sounded as though Big FillOutHouse gave the ball away. Nobody going for his jugular! Listen, my Sunday evening has taken on a much warmer glow and the two Toffees sitting in the lounge are also cheered up by our Houdini impersonation. The point I make is that game should be won before Blackburn scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.