Is it right

Yes, I think we have five years on Barça.

Yes, I think we have five years on Barça.

yeah barca was formed 1899 and won their first national trophy in 1909 with the copa del rey (though they won the catalan cup in 1901 & manty trophies in the catalan league) so if you only count the national leagues we are technically the oldest trophy winners in the comp if not the largest.

Last edited:
That we are the oldest club left in the Champions League?

No history ...
Man City was founded in 1880,it won the League Championship, FA Cup, League Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup in the late 1960s and early 1970s.It has been a long history

yeah barca was formed 1999 and won their first national trophy in 1909

Wow!! That is amazing. Did they jump in the Delorean to go back in time to win that trophy or did they go with Bill and Ted?
sorry mate, couldn't resist it - it is obviously a typo. Or have Bayern no real history either ;-)

Wow!! That is amazing. Did they jump in the Delorean to go back in time to win that trophy or did they go with Bill and Ted?
sorry mate, couldn't resist it - it is obviously a typo. Or have Bayern no real history either ;-)
ha ha never noticed, 1899 obviously, I suppose the definition of history by those that dominate is trophies, that is insulting to hundreds of clubs world wide who's history may be potless but equally interesting and important

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.