Is it the quietest derby ever?!

Manchester1894

No texts from rags/no facebook status updates etc... is it down to it being so close to the end of the season, the match being quite boring/incident free?

It didn't even feel close any previous derby city have won or lost... almost like a match hasnt been played.

Same not really heard much =\

This is when they give there "its just another 3 points for united" shite though.

don t think they ever got over the defeat last year when they were planning a party for that plane crash thingy that they talk about so very very often etc etc etc

SouthStand211 said:
No texts from rags/no facebook status updates etc... is it down to it being so close to the end of the season, the match being quite boring/incident free?

It didn't even feel close any previous derby city have won or lost... almost like a match hasnt been played.
your in danger of being called a cretin by some!

bada bing said:
That mouse on the pitch made more fuckin noise than them cockernee cnuts

haha that was funny the mouse just running along,, think it was trying to chase ronaldo to bite his fucked up face

but yeah that was the quickest derby ever,,i have no texts , no calls, except when i got home my younger cuzin laughed and said robinho played shit,, so i punched him :)

had one nobhead singin united, united, united on 192 from town home. i asked the c--t if he had been to trafford today, he said no, i asked if he had ever been to trafford he said no!! i thought say no fuckin more. c--t

The atmosphere was a bit surreal, maybe baconface and Sparky decided on a nice non contact event prior to kick off, will explain the lack of urgency.

Baconface can look forward to 6 points a season under sparky, as long as baconface cracks a nice bottle of Moet after each Derby.

Can see them both sat smug in that cnuts office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.