Is it time to categorise our fans?!!

brass neck

Now we have well and truly entered the big time, a lot of cling on's will jump on the city bandwagon. I dont have a massive problem with that TBH but I think its very important for other fans, radio phones in's, fellow blues in pubs etc etc to know what type of Blue you are.
Maybe:

City fan (A) Lives in Greater Manchester, Season Ticket holder, supported the Blues from birth, family blues etc
City fan (B) Lives in greater Manchester, supported the blues before or when we were in Division 3
City fan (C) Lives outside Greater Manchester, Supported the blues before we were in Division 3.
City fan (D) Lives outside Greater Manchester, Supported the Blues with in the last 3 years.
City Fan (E) Lives in or outside Greater Manchester, Started supporting the Blues this year.

We need more fans, they will be welcome (as long as they will be here if things go bad again) we need new blood in the Stadium etc but I think its important for the real fans to be recognized, the fans that went home and away for 20 crap years, the fans who stayed loyal when times were bleak for City fans, they need to be known as true blue now the glory years are upon us.

BTW I am a (B)

I'd be an A - but I will readily amdit to there being more hardcore City fans than myself....

My point being maybe you need to rethink the catergories?

I don't really care. I've supported city all my life and live in manchester. Arguing that city were better than the rags even when we were in the third tier.

If others want to support the club now, it doesn't change how i have supported the club through thick or thin, so let them have their little frills of supporting us, we'll take their money and put it to good use.

City fan (A) Lives in Greater Manchester, Season Ticket holder, supported the Blues from birth, family blues etc
City fan (B) Lives in greater Manchester, supported the blues before or when we were in Division 3

City fan (B+) Lives outside Greater Manchester, lived in Greater Manchester, Season Ticket holder, supported the Blues from birth, family blues etc

City fan (C) Lives outside Greater Manchester, Supported the blues before we were in Division 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.