Is it time to eat a little humble pie for Christmas?

We're gonna win the World Cup.

But we buggered up in the Youth Cup. It's not blue moon roses all the way.

I think the team should celebrate EACH victory as it comes, and if they accumulate into a title win then we can celebrate that in an appropriate fashion. I just think that we have a group of players who are not going to be cowed by the obsequious Uriah Heaps of the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya and be told how they should behave. The DT this morning reports that The Eye Gouger and Lucky Luke aren't gonna celebrate. Is it a precursor to sainthood for the pair of them?

I don't use the forum half as much as I used to but I never saw a Blue wanting Pep out. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

I've laughed at the "Barca Boys" stuff for years. though. There was a time when a number of berks on here actually believed the theory that they had come to our club to destroy it. Now presumably they can see that this "Spanish Pair" are the real fucking deal.
Oh believe me Dave there were actual bozo`s on here claiming Pep didn`t have a fucking clue and perhaps the PL was too much for him.
You only have to read that large article in The Guardian about Sorianos vision for the future of MCFC to realise he`s also in for the long ride.

As long as we restrict our bile, bitterness & piss taking to those obnoxious Rags, I'm cool.

However I said last week that the 'Park the bus' song should only be sang at the Rags or any future Moureen team. Doing so outside of this, is when we'll begin to become like those we despise, so I hope it never happens.

Less equipped teams will have little choice other than to park the bus & try & nick a draw or a win when the opportunity presents itself.

I don't use the forum half as much as I used to but I never saw a Blue wanting Pep out. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

I've laughed at the "Barca Boys" stuff for years. though. There was a time when a number of berks on here actually believed the theory that they had come to our club to destroy it. Now presumably they can see that this "Spanish Pair" are the real fucking deal.
But, but I thought Pep was using us as a stepping stone on the way to the rags !!!

As long as we restrict our bile, bitterness & piss taking to those obnoxious Rags, I'm cool.

However I said last week that the 'Park the bus' song should only be sang at the Rags or any future Moureen team. Doing so outside of this, is when we'll begin to become like those we despise, so I hope it never happens.

Less equipped teams will have little choice other than to park the bus & try & nick a draw or a win when the opportunity presents itself.
I would imagine the Park the Bus song could be tailored to every team that plays in this fashion against us. All that is needed is the club name and manager to be changed.
Mind you, Pulis isn't in a job yet, but there are many who play in the same "style"!

It would be false modesty, which is worse.

We are better than everybody. We show them respecting by scoring as many goals as possible, playing at the same level whether against 2nd placed team or 20th. The personnel might change but the intensity doesn't. That's respect.

As for the players enjoying every win together.. so f'ing what? I'd much rather they celebrated together rather than in little pockets of nationality, which was a problem under previous managers.

If other teams want to focus on what we do after we beat them, brilliant, it takes a little bit of focus away from how to stop us from beating them.

We've had false pity for a long time, I'm fucked if I am showing false modesty. Especially to rags. Fuck em

When Leicester were doing the same thing a couple of years ago, the headlines were all about their amazing team spirit and how many pizzas they ate. Now it's us, it's suddenly arrogance.

The last club & manager who can tell us to pipe it down is ManUre & Maureen.

Does Moureen forget scampering down the line as Porto manager in the CL semi final?

Have ManUre already forgotten the respectful 'Manchester, a City United' truce in the wake of the Arena bombing, only to start singing disparaging songs about us 2 days later, telling City to fuck off home after the Europa League final?

The only thing I suggest is we remember not be become like those we so despise & keep our disparaging celebrations about ManUre in the dressing room & away from Social Media.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.