Is it time to say goodbye

Well today was the day, Tia went quietly and painlessly at 12:15pm today.

The most amazing dog I could ever have wished for, so many amazing memories, and things I’ll miss every single day.
My condolences to you. It's an awful decision to make (been there 3 or 4 times) but, reading your original post last January, you've definitely done right by her. Her suffering is now over, and she's at peace. And yes; I know all too well that that will be cold comfort to you as you look at that empty spot on the settee. Over the next few days/weeks, remember the good times you had with her. And bin the bad ones.

Our springer developed cancer at 8 and we had to persuade the vet to let us have her gor the boys to say goodbye over the weekend.
When we took her on the Monday she looked up with her big brown trusting eyes as she literally went to sleep. We like to say the trusting look was because she knew it was an act of love which of course it was. But those brown eyes will always haunt.
My old cat wasn't amused,she pissed on me when she went to sleep ! I kept that shirt for ages
Sorry that memory just made me smile

The most amazing dog I could ever have wished for, so many amazing memories, and things I’ll miss every single day.
Feel for you pal they really are your best friend take care

Ugh!

Bad, bad day only tempered by the fact that you know you loved the little bugger as much as you could, and they know it, too.

Condolences.

Sorry to hear that.

In many ways, losing a dog's like losing a wife or going through a bad break-up with someone you loved. The best way to move on is by finding someone else i.e. buying another pet.

I had to put my dog down a few years ago and it absolutely devastated me but I moved on faster than Rio Ferdinand when I got myself a new dog. Might be worth looking into.

I am so sorry for your loss mate, i can't begin to imagine how it feels. I wish i could do more than offer my genuine heartfelt best wishes to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.