Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

sir baconface said:
Pigeonho said:
Me and Serg just lol'd at the agenda. ;-)

Kinell, pidge. You never give up on the only two weapons in your armoury: outright pedantry and unthinking obstinacy. You got minced on the agenda thread by the utter poverty of your case.

Sergio got lucky. Now please tell me how that disproves press bias towards the rags.
See the little cheeky face thing?
I didn't get minced on anything as no one can prove anything either way. Now turn your mr serious head off.

Castiel said:
If it mattered enough to me I'd go get gifs of Kompany and Yaya doing the same, if not worse and be interested to see how it's justified in that case (at one point Kompany wiped Mata clean out with a shoulder barge after he nutmegged him) - but it doesn't. He escaped the ban and you're going to get enough grief about it in the media anyway, if I know the media.

I remember the shoulder and it was totally legal, hence why the referee did nothing even though he was about 5 yards away.

Aguero should just apologize to Luiz, publicly or privately, and move on.

Pigeonho said:
sir baconface said:
Pigeonho said:
Me and Serg just lol'd at the agenda. ;-)

Kinell, pidge. You never give up on the only two weapons in your armoury: outright pedantry and unthinking obstinacy. You got minced on the agenda thread by the utter poverty of your case.

Sergio got lucky. Now please tell me how that disproves press bias towards the rags.
I didn't get minced on anything as no one can prove anything either way. Now turn your mr serious head off.

Ah shit. I thought I'd tempt you back into the fray.

Here's a smile for you. :-)

sir baconface said:
Pigeonho said:
sir baconface said:

Ah shit. I thought I'd tempt you back into the fray.

Here's a smile for you. :-)
Better!

I'm of the opinion of if the ref penalised the player by awarding a free kick without a card that's as far as it can go.

Watching that gif you can see that as sideshow bob bounces off aguero after his attempted elbow/shoulder charge when he goes to ground he thinks for some reason it must be his foul and clearly handballs it. So it should have been our free kick for the handball before serg plays trampoline on his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.