Is it true City are still paying Adebyors wages?

Blueroses

Are we really paying Adebyor to play for spurs. I heard a certain percentage but could anyone confirm this or is this another media wind up? Baffled if true...

thanks

Of course we are !

.... and Tevez cost 47 mill and we could've got NDJ for free if we'd waited and asked Hamburg really nicely and so on and on and on .... ad infinitum

I think the FA and Uefa would have a fit if they discovered payments from City to players contracted to other clubs... It´s simply against the rules

Always have a DAB Radio on GMR whilst I am at the match. Ian Cheeseman can be useful for bits of information as the game progresses such as the correct info on offsides and imminent substitutions etc.

On Sunday, Cheeseman clearly said that City are still paying part of his wages so perhaps there is some truth in the OP's post!

Incidentally, Nigel Gleghorn (He of stand in Goalkeeping and away day goal scoring only fame) and Cheeseman's commentary sidekick, is soon to leave GMR to coach our under 14's.

As most people know who use DAB, there is a delay behind live action and perhaps this can explain the Adebayor comment. They also mentioned potentially signing some skinny kid to replace Joe Hart call Swift!

:-)

We gave him a payout to leave, like happens with many footballers. We pay that in installments.

His wage is paid by Spurs and Spurs only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.