Is landing in bergamo day of the game at 17:20 cutting it too fine???

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
As title asks. Is there enough time to dump hand luggage at hotel then get straight to the San Siro. With wife in tow!!

Apologies to mods for starting another thread on this trip. I don't want the question getting lost in champions league group games thread.

I did something similar at the nou camp in 2016 and it was a fucking nightmare. You may be more chilled than me but don’t think I’d be in a rush to do it again

Especially towing a woman ;-)

I would say its too tight personally, flight might be delayed for starters, but it depends how you are getting from there to the San Siro, google certainly suggests you won't make it by train, as the last train that gets you there on time is 18:02.

Was thinking about just jumping straight in a taxi from airport to hotel, get him to leave the meter running while we drop bag off then jump back in taxi to head straight to the ground. Its any delays that woukd kill us though.

I did something similar at the nou camp in 2016 and it was a fucking nightmare. You may be more chilled than me but don’t think I’d be in a rush to do it again

I'm not that chilled, neither is my wife so it could be more hassle than it's worth.

She's suggesting we fly to Paris Tuesday evening then on to Milan the next morning.

My wife could only get the Wednesday onwards off work so we're having to piss about in order to get there.

I'm not that chilled, neither is my wife so it could be more hassle than it's worth.

She's suggesting we fly to Paris Tuesday evening then on to Milan the next morning.

My wife could only get the Wednesday onwards off work so we're having to piss about in order to get there.
Good luck with it, whatever you decide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.