Is left back really a problem?

Well, I hope he gets an injury free season and proves his doubters wrong, big time.
I've been hoping that for a couple of years. It'd be great, but unless we get someone off the books I can't see us bringing another lb in, so it'll probably be another makeshift solution this season unless Mendy does come good.

I've been hoping that for a couple of years. It'd be great, but unless we get someone off the books I can't see us bringing another lb in, so it'll probably be another makeshift solution this season unless Mendy does come good.
He wont hes not good enough he cant defend and has lost more than a yard of pace and his crossing is shocking we should let him go.

Unless we can get 25+ for Mendy I’m happy with what we have for another year. We all seem to get a hissy fit when we concede a goal when it’s the lb’s fault, but never for the centre backs or rb. Zinchenco and Mendy need to offer more going forwards, zinny improves year on year so I wouldn’t bet against him.

Get a midfielder to replace bernardo () and a no 10, see where we are at next summer for lb

I think the situation would benefit him.

I hope for a good preseason to get him back into the fold.

Either way, I suspect it will be his last season with us whether he's back to new his best or not.

I think the situation would benefit him.

I hope for a good preseason to get him back into the fold.

Either way, I suspect it will be his last season with us whether he's back to new his best or not.
He is a mess of a player. Says it all that an attacking player has become first choice in that position now or even a right back playing ahead of him.

That's your opinion.

Interestingly Pep has decided not to sell him, this far.

Don't you wonder why?
Always been injured during transfer windows maybe and his wages might also have something to do with it

Always been injured during transfer windows maybe and his wages might also have something to do with it
Nobody wants him would be the obvious answer

Okay, let's say that's true.

Do you think Pep is sentimental?

A) Why is he on the bench or starting?

B) Why doesn't an EDS player come in for that remaining spot, then, if he's 'so shit'?

Despite working with some extremely talented players, if Pep doesn't see your worth, you don't get played or you train with the kids.

So, any answers...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.