Is Manchester a tough place to live in?

W W

worsleyweb

Just thinking after the rumours about Silva not liking it here. Is it a harder place to live than say Madrid? I thought we were named as one of the most liveable cities? Well ahead of London.

All seems alien to me. Longest I have her been away was 10 days and I kissed the run way when I got off the plane.

Just thinking after the rumours about Silva not liking it here. Is it a harder place to live than say Madrid? I thought we were named as one of the most liveable cities? Well ahead of London.

All seems alien to me. Longest I have her been away was 10 days and I kissed the run way when I got off the plane.
Town can be violent at weekends. Some areas are rough with lots of petty crime. We've got a bad reputation though.
People in other parts of Manchester ask me what it's like living in Salford as they've heard it's so rough!! I've not noticed it! The gang crime has nothing to do with anybody else (i know sometimes innocents can get caught up..but in general).. but if you're not involved, you only know about it when it's in the news.

Bit of rose tinted glasses. While l love Manchester ( not originally from here ), it rarely pops up on lists of best places to live. It is on this list but 21 out of 21 in Europe.

If you’re a millionaire footballer would you have rather lived lockdown in Spain with an outdoor pool or stuck inside a city centre flat in town?

I know my preference.

Where does Bernado live, doubt its a terraced in Moss Side. Seems to be more arsed about the weather than the City or surrounding area's.

Maybe not tough, just undesirable

Bit of rose tinted glasses. While l love Manchester ( not originally from here ), it rarely pops up on lists of best places to live. It is on this list but 21 out of 21 in Europe.

There's loads of different polls and studies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.