Is printer ink poisonous..

This sounds a bit like the bloke in A&E who starts his story with...' Someone left the fruitbowl on the sofa and I rushed downstairs to answer the phone, but I had no clothes on, then I slipped and sat on the fruitbowl, and this banana....'
Happened to my mate that

Reason for the question is that I might of inadvertantly stabbed myself with a syringe full of magenta. Was filling a printer cartridge and holding said syringe in my mouth. I went to clean up a spillage and stabbed myself, at the same time pushing the plunger in......Got a strange coloured circle under my skin now.
That's Divine !

Reason for the question is that I might of inadvertantly stabbed myself with a syringe full of magenta. Was filling a printer cartridge and holding said syringe in my mouth. I went to clean up a spillage and stabbed myself, at the same time pushing the plunger in......Got a strange coloured circle under my skin now.

In about 4 hours, try writing your name against an alley wall, somewhere...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.