Is Silva among the top 5 attacking players in the league?

Somud

In your opinion, is Silva amongst the top 5 attacking players in the league? I think he is. What do you think?

Somud said:
In your opinion, is Silva amongst the top 5 attacking players in the league? I think he is. What do you think?

Yes. Sheer Quality of the highest order.

I saw a table a week or so ago which listed the players whpo had created the most chances.

Silva was up there but quite a few were above him. And then I remembered that he was missing for the first couple of months of the season.

Not only does he play many fianl balls, but he makes City pass and control the ball. I haven't seen a player like him. And he works so hard, and doesn't cheat. Many "artistic" players do.

Should be Player of the Year, but hasn't had the recognition from the media which he deserves. I'm quite happy he hasn't. Better to go under the headlights and keep every player focussed and not believing their publicity

Yes, I would also put Balotelli up there, however unproven he may be. The lad is just absolutely fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.