Is Silva among the top 5 attacking players in the league?

Tevez, Van der Vaart, Cahill, Nasri, Drogba, Carroll and maybe Berbatov all do well for their repsective clubs, but Silva is in the mix with them. Sheer class.

Corky said:
His shooting needs to improve first.

To be honest, it has. How many chances have just bounced off a defender who just happened to be where his shot was going? I can think of 4 against Villa where the defender appeared from nowhere to block a shot he had.

Simple answer! No... Does that mean e is not more important. No it doesn't.

off topic. Can anyone tell me how to start a thread here? Coz I have some issues I'd like to discuss.

Not yet, but hope he will be next year. But he has to score more goals. For a player of his ability, his standard of finishing is atrocious. Until he addresses this part of his game, he can't be classed up there with the very elite

He's a fantastic player , just needs to score a few more though ..... i didn't realise quite how good he was until he arrived here.

Him and David Villa were two unbelieveable losses for Valencia.

I'm biased as I worship Silva, he's the exact kind of player I've always loved and he reminds me of myself when I get down the local park and show everyone how it's done.

He's up there, I wouldn't want anyone else in his position to be honest.

He reminds me of myself, Gio, Dave Grohl and Link from the Zelda games. That's a good combination.

Quinny, your modesty sells you short once again.
Gio? The most overrated City player of all time.
Grohl? The Ringo fucking Starr of his generation, will be doing the voice-over for Tommy The Tank USA soon.
Not got a fucking clue what the arcade game shit is all about.
Come on fella, this is beneath you and won't have cheerleaders knocking on your door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.