Is Silva among the top 5 attacking players in the league?

black mamba said:
He's a fantastic player , just needs to score a few more though ..... i didn't realise quite how good he was until he arrived here.

Him and David Villa were two unbelieveable losses for Valencia.
They would seem like massive losses, but they're playing a lot better this season. Mata, Aduriz and Tino Costa are doing the business. Tino Costa is brilliant. Snapped him up from a 3rd Division French team and he's scored some cracking goals.

Silva is immense, if I could hope for one thing from him it would be for him to pull the trigger sometimes and shoot. He is very unselfish.

LongsightM13 said:
Quinny, your modesty sells you short once again.
Gio? The most overrated City player of all time.
Grohl? The Ringo fucking Starr of his generation, will be doing the voice-over for Tommy The Tank USA soon.
Not got a fucking clue what the arcade game shit is all about.
Come on fella, this is beneath you and won't have cheerleaders knocking on your door

To clarify.

Gio is my footballing idol. Even now, watching him on you tube arouses me.

Grohl - He's the Nirvana drummer, nothing else, I pretend the Foo Fighters don't exist and this helps me to live on a day to day basis. Ringo drummed for The Beatles, that'll do me.

Link from Zelda just has good hair and is little and skinny like Sir David and myself.

I'm quite gay for Silva.

MAgnificent player, Silva.

If he was quicker he'd be the best player in the world.

As it is he's one of the best playmakers in the league, up there with Fabragas. The best thing about him is that, unusually for someone in that position, he is consistent.

The best signing of the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.