Is Simon Gregson a Man City Fan?

Defo a city fan. Made a point at the early doors performance at the Lowry when I went mentioning city’s score as they was playing that night
I can confirm this too because I was at that too.

He wears City merchandise several times in Royal Family too. He also ensures City are in the script of both that and Early Doors.

Yes, I remember Vince Miller on the pitch and singing. More recently, he was working in the lounges at the rags but lost that gig over four years ago. They claimed it was a general reshuffle to change the matchday corporate offer, but he'd been subject to a complaint for putting his arm round a waitress and calling her 'love'. There's a link here if anyone can stomach visiting the Mail's website: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351746/Loyal-Manchester-United-steward-forced-hostess.html

The article said he'd been at Old Trafford for 29 years before being relieved of his duties there. However, there must have been a time when he did matchday work at both clubs as I remember him on the pitch at Maine Road in 1996 before we played the game against Liverpool that sent us down. IIRC, he was in a white suit and sang 'Abide With Me'.
Always found Vince to be a cracking compare and Master of Ceremonies at Sportsman's Dinners, especially the ones i went to all the time at Bowlers in Trafford Park!

Simon Gregson is definitely a blue. He lived or used to live next door to the Summerbee's and i was there once (long story!) and Tina, who was brilliant asked me if i wanted to go round next door to meet said Simon as and i quote, "He's a massive City fan", I declined as Tina then offered to show me around the house and the 'memorabilia room' that Mike had all pictures on the wall. A very surreal and hugely enjoyable experience for a dyed in the wool blue such as myself!

Vince Miller used to do the pre match show on Piccadilly. It was broadcast from Maine Road and played over the tannoy system and Picc radio simultaneously the show had a mix of City features and music it was good. The rags had it the following week with Tom Tyrell who also did their commentary whilst we had Brian Clarke who was really good and used to go mad when Kinky did some magic he would throw in and there's another one from the Tiger of Tblisi Gio Kinkladze.

The lad who plays Tyrone is a rag and a proper "do you know who I am type", a mate of mine knows him and we met up in town a few years ago. When he found out I was a blue he started giving it the biggun. I gave it him right back and told him to fuck off and said I'm not drinking with this twat and I walked out of the bar

The lad who plays Tyrone is a rag and a proper "do you know who I am type", a mate of mine knows him and we met up in town a few years ago. When he found out I was a blue he started giving it the biggun. I gave it him right back and told him to fuck off and said I'm not drinking with this twat and I walked out of the bar
Another Ronnie Pickering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.