Is something wrong?

Rhapsody in Blue

Team supported
Manchester City
Can't help but to think that something was seriously wrong today. I had exactly the same feeling as when we played the FA Cup Final last year which ultimately led to Mancini's departure.

Could there be bad things going on behind the scenes? FFPR, the homegrown quota problem, etc? Has been a lot of negativity the recent week and I'm worried that there might be something to it.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but there were many things that felt strange today. Milner's performance and attitude towards the refs were maybe the most remarkable.

I just think they've hit the wall physically and mentally this season. Sadly the WC wont help improve the situation as most will be playing in it.

noirish said:
Can't help but to think that something was seriously wrong today. I had exactly the same feeling as when we played the FA Cup Final last year which ultimately led to Mancini's departure.

Could there be bad things going on behind the scenes? FFPR, the homegrown quota problem, etc? Has been a lot of negativity the recent week and I'm worried that there might be something to it.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but there were many things that felt strange today. Milner's performance and attitude towards the refs were maybe the most remarkable.
Milner was frustrated early doors when a ball went for a throw rather than a corner he screamed his head off way more than what you would expect for something like that he had a bad game tonight as well which is unusual for him.it did look like the fa cup final performance as well but not sure what could have gone on.

Just bad form in a lot of positions and a few injuries.

We have used the fewest amount of players of any team in the league, I think our lack of depth shows sometimes.

Of course there is. We struggled and laboured even though we still had a chance of the title.I can't see a repeat of eight points dropped like in 2012.

Although I hope I am proved very wrong

Aphex said:
Of course there is. We struggled and laboured even though we still had a chance of the title.I can't see a repeat of eight points dropped like in 2012.

Give the opposition credit. They were fighting for a different cause. Maybe fighting more than we thought they were capable of. After 2 minutes I settled down more comfortably into the settee at work and dreamt of a cricket score. ....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aphex said:

Give the opposition credit. They were fighting for a different cause. Maybe fighting more than we thought they were capable of. After 2 minutes I settled down more comfortably into the settee at work and dreamt of a cricket score. ....

Scoring after 2 minutes and you may as well start one down sometimes. Especially tonight. And I was convinced Liverpool would crack up against us...

So no, maybe they are fighting for a cause, but we should have coped with our lofty expectations.. No credit.

noirish said:

Hate chelsea and liverpool but terry and gerard would not let this happen<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 am --<br /><br />
noirish said:

Hate chelsea and liverpool but terry and gerard would not let this happen

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aphex said:

So did some of our players tonight, piss poor mental attitude, but Sunday damaged us a lot, we were the only winners until Vinny messed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.