Is Tevez fit for spurs game ?

Super_Christian_Negouai said:
Does anyone know ?

Need him back asap, get the 3 points and put 4th to bed.

very doubtful I would guess (not that helpful I know) - but he'd have been on the bench if it was likely...............................forget him, we dont need him and it undermines the rest of the team to keep making it appear that we do.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Super_Christian_Negouai said:
Does anyone know ?

Need him back asap, get the 3 points and put 4th to bed.

very doubtful I would guess (not that helpful I know) - but he'd have been on the bench if it was likely...............................forget him, we dont need him and it undermines the rest of the team to keep making it appear that we do.
Everton

he'll be on the bench. i think its important he plays saturday, if he hustles their back four , itl help keep up high up the pitch, and with a distinct lack of pace in their side, theyl struggle to get at us on the counter

get him on the bench and give him the second half.

cause boy do we need him playing...we are pretty toothless upfront without him

dzeko and balo = 1 goal between them since tev has been out...that stat says it all and apart from dzekos goal and balo hittign the bar neither have even come close to scoring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.