Is The Apprentice past its sell-by?

Big Swifty

I think that The Apprentice should be quietly put to bed now.

It was fun when it started but has degenerated into the same boring parade of bragging egoists, plus Lord Sugar's well-scripted put-downs.

It is repetitive and has nothing new to say. Mind you, other TV progs are past their sell-by date too.

I think that The Apprentice should be quietly put to bed now.

It was fun when it started but has degenerated into the same boring parade of bragging egoists, plus Lord Sugar's well-scripted put-downs.

It is repetitive and has nothing new to say. Mind you, other TV progs are past their sell-by date too.
Last years was very poor, no characters and this current run is very bland, you may have a point.

Me and the Mrs watch it every year and I said exactly the same earlier in week,getting same old now,but it is sometimes funny as the candidates become bigger dickheads every year,and that includes the women on it.

His jokes are old and always the same,Brady is a sour faced fuck,and that Claude...…….big headed bastard.

Do they ever actually work for Sugar, or are they all meeja wannabes?

I’d replace Sugar with another billionaire. They quickly realised they could set up on their own and make more money.

I would occasionally watch the US version over the years; I actually felt it was far better produced and Trump was a very charismatic guy for the show in all fairness.

Make of it what you will, but Alan Sugar has always come across as a right twat when compared to Trump whenever I watched the UK version.

The Apprentice may have more legs if it gets a new business mogul in to front it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.