Is The Cellar Dying?

Blue Til Death

It has been pointed out to me by an eminent poster that the Cellar has been reduced to an almost catatonic state in recent times.
Is this king of the Bluemoon Forum slowly dying and like the rags descending into mediocrity.
Your thoughts would be most welcome or if anyone wants an argument about anything lets get it on.. Its Friday, lets rip one up on here and get back on the map..... Before its too late...!!!

It's because we keep getting told off for being crude. I remember the good old days where a smashing of back doors was a regular topic, where tales of sexual escapades would escalate to almost vulgar states of conversation, and where it was obligatory to end a conversation by calling someone a ****.

Your acid wit has been sadly missed, its time to step up to the plate now or we could end up talking sense and all being friends on here.... !! Shudder the fucking thought..!<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
It's because we keep getting told off for being crude. I remember the good old days where a smashing of back doors was a regular topic, where tales of sexual escapades would escalate to almost vulgar states of conversation, and where it was obligatory to end a conversation by calling someone a ****.

Well **** came out without censorship so maybe we are going to get back to the good old days, to which I have not experienced due to my fledgling membership but have been told about by posters such as yourself who were here when this place was a fucking tear up..!

Blue Til Death said:
Your acid wit has been sadly missed, its time to step up to the plate now or we could end up talking sense and all being friends on here.... !! Shudder the fucking thought..!

-- Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 am --

Pigeonho said:

Well **** came out without censorship so maybe we are going to get back to the good old days, to which I have not experienced due to my fledgling membership but have been told about by posters such as yourself who were here when this place was a fucking tear up..!
We've had some belters.
The Raoul Mout thread was funny as fuck.
'The dirtiest', which was my very own work, was another laugh-fest. Tales of licking out cats, of who had the dirtiest woman, of who would go to extremes of utter filth. Ah, they were the days.

I must admit i have been coming down here much less of late.
There is just so much going on with the club/team and the lack of "good" topics in the cellar.

I am sure it will get back to it's normal madness at the end of May.

Pigeonho said:
Blue Til Death said:
Your acid wit has been sadly missed, its time to step up to the plate now or we could end up talking sense and all being friends on here.... !! Shudder the fucking thought..!

Pigeonho said:

We've had some belters.
'The dirtiest', which was my very own work, was another laugh-fest. Tales of licking out cats, of who had the dirtiest woman, of who would go to extremes of utter filth. Ah, they were the days.

'The Bible' thread was immense.

Pigeonho said:
Blue Til Death said:

Pigeonho said:

We've had some belters.

Fuck, cant believe I missed the licking out cats thread, I could have contributed so much to that little belter...!

The Flash said:
Pigeonho said:
Blue Til Death said:

We've had some belters.

'The Bible' thread was immense.

A sure fire way of getting through the off season ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.