Is the defence more composed with Willy?

No doubt Bravo will get a start on Saturday and let's hope the rest has done him some good and he stands up to the challenge

Willy's English is pretty good so communication with the defenders/midfielders on set pieces is definitely better. I think Bravo's grasp of English is not so good but will improve with time. I wouldn't write Claudio off quite yet....

To be fair, we weren't actually conceding a huge number of chances when Claudio was in net, it's just that every shot we did concede ended up in the net. Willy has just saved more shots.

Willy's English is pretty good so communication with the defenders/midfielders on set pieces is definitely better. I think Bravo's grasp of English is not so good but will improve with time. I wouldn't write Claudio off quite yet....
The Spanish/French/Serbian/Belgian/Argentinean/Brazilian backline? :)

I can't remember which tabloid it was but your post reminds me of a headline a few years ago

Ball axes Dickov.
This reminded me that I watched the play off game with a couple of rags and they were taking the piss at 2-nil saying things like "Get that Dickov the pitch".

Probably made a Dickov myself later on and I've never spoken to them since.

Win-Win!

Willy has grown in stature...he is comfortable dribbling in the box now.
He even plays some deep balls effectively.

Willy has grown in stature...he is comfortable dribbling in the box now.
He even plays some deep balls effectively.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.