Is the defence more composed with Willy?

I never rated Joe so I'm happy for Big Willy to be our first team keeper at the moment.
However in the long run IMO we need a new number 1 between the posts, there are many top quality keepers out there.

Yes I know Joe divided opinion but I think I have realised just how good he was since he left. The amount of games he saved the points with top drawer saves when required, often after being redundant for a long time stick in my mind. He was a little lucky to play behind a mean defence for a few seasons and was prone to the odd gaffe but every keeper has those.

What better keepers are out there we could buy and the clubs would release them, which is more to the point?

Willy has made more good saves in a short time than bravo has so far this season,willy is a shot stopper

That wasn't the question. The question was is the defense better because of the switch and the answer is no.

Yes I know Joe divided opinion but I think I have realised just how good he was since he left. The amount of games he saved the points with top drawer saves when required, often after being redundant for a long time stick in my mind. He was a little lucky to play behind a mean defence for a few seasons and was prone to the odd gaffe but every keeper has those.

What better keepers are out there we could buy and the clubs would release them, which is more to the point?

id agree with that. joe hart has been a big miss for us. people said willy couldn't play out the back, but hes shown he can adapt and has actually been just as good if not better then bravo at it. i think hart could learn to do the same. having a top keeper behind the defence makes so much difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.