Is the game bent?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by SouthStandStander, 18 Aug 2019.

1. FightLikeAGirl

FightLikeAGirl

Team supported:
    Everton
    It's a shame Pickford is such a moron. He has his moments.

2. herrock

herrock

Now that there is real suspicion about how the games are being played out, I can see Liverpool having a blatant penalty turned down in the weeks to come. Although they will be already winning when it happens, it will allow them to dismiss everyone saying that nothing goes against them.

3. Tracking back

Tracking back

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    It really is a sad state of affairs when a team like Liverpool require so much assistance from the officials to get them over the line.

If Klopp doesn't win the premier league this season it will be an absolute embarrassment. He'll have no excuses whatsoever. He'll grin his silly grin and grimace while making his lame excuses but he'll be one of the biggest flops ever to manage a (so called) top four team.

The only solace I can take from this season is that the rags won't be winning the premier league (again).

Oh YeahOh Yeah likes this.
  4. kiam06

kiam06

Is not even a debate if it's bent or not it's pretty clear to anyone - FFPR, VAR the media etc have all proven what we already knew.

5. marco

marco

Blatta was stashing it in the Cayman Islands, i bet there is millions untouched lying in accounts that he's been unable to get his grubby paws on since the FBI got interested,what raises an eybrow with me is why do these people seem to think we are that stupid that we have no idea of whats going on, its like thieving in front of someone then completely denying it,one day i hope they are all brought to book,but unfortunately in the process we have lost the game we love

Last edited: 14 Nov 2019
    Bobbyespania, rnblade and Dave S like this.
  6. Dave S

Dave S

And how!!!

7. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

The name of this post is pretty stupid considering what we all witnessed on Sunday against the dippers .

And the answer is " No it's not " - according to Micheal Oliver .

8. marco

marco

this season has been written off as far as im concerned,not because i'm bitter at not being top i can fully except not winning it every year and competition is good providing its fair, i just cant accept certain teams are going to be relegated at the expense of another teams good fortunes with VAR,because thats whats going to happen to some clubs this season

Bobbyespania likes this.
  9. Tracking back

Tracking back

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    And that my friend is when the flood gates will be opened up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club that goes down initiates it's own legal process. The cost to that club being relegated runs into tens of millions of pounds.

Surely it's worth a go in court?

Bobbyespania likes this.
  10. nmc

nmc

‘The Rags will win it in the next 3 years. Sure there team is crap but given the power of VAR - the FA can give the league to whomever they want.

Dave S likes this.