Is the game bent?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SouthStandStander, 18 Aug 2019.

1. warringtonblue

warringtonblue

Remember the Chelsea Barca game at Stamford Bridge? corruption at the very highest level

2. karen7

karen7

2 games in,2 goals chalked off and a blatant pen ignored,i wonder why we feel like we do

3. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Absolutely 100% bent , Scudamore let it slip when he said a strong MUFC is good for the Premier league , as are the Dippers , its a business and their only aim is to make as much money as possible , with 659m Rags and 500m Dippers their customer base has to take priority. As do Barca, Real , Bayern, Dippers and Juventus in the Champs league , they are virtually guaranteed a semi-final place every season. Sheik Mansour has thrown a spanner in the works , and we are about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

4. Bayblue

Bayblue

Bugger me. This thread is like reading some of the “moon landings were faked” stories.

Sad thing is that virtually all other teams’ fan fora have the same victim mentality.

Maybe you’re all right - personally I’ve always gone for the cock up theory of history rather than the conspiracy version.

5. HolisticJim

HolisticJim

I don't think it's bent but I do genuinely think there is so much jealousy and hypocrisy that subconsciously we aren't given decisions which we should.

Eccles Blue likes this.
  6. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Even if your cock-up theory is correct, the fact that officials are actively covering it up means the game is bent.

Bobbyespania, cheekybids and BrianW like this.
  7. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

No offence as you are a guest but do you honestly believe what you have just posted ? Two players go for a ball in the air and Bernardo kicks Ndombele ! I know we see things through Blue tinted specs but there isn't anything to suggest that happened.

cheekybids likes this.
  8. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Be careful what you wish for on here mate..!

Bayblue likes this.
  9. Eds

Eds

Are you suggesting Oliver saw that which doesn't warrant a free kick and not the penalty??

10. LWashington

LWashington

I remember watching a fair few of their games in the pub with my mates. We always used to find it almost comical, the way a ref would pause for what seemed like ages, even when it was blatant, before awarding a pen against them. It was if he was thinking, "Is there any way I can avoid giving this? Has the lino flagged for offside? Was it handball ?", pretty much like our goals get treated with VAR now.

However on the other hand, when the chance to give the rags a pen occured, it was an instant decision. The ref seemed to be enjoying it, so much so that once, I think it was against Chelsea, I thought the ref was going to rip the ball out of Rughead's hands and take it himself.

GAZZA likes this.