Is the Scottish Prem better than Macedonia's bottom division

I am getting pissed off listening to every scots clown complaining that thier League does not have the benifit of Sky funding compared to the English Premier.
This according to any one and everyone connected to scots football is the reason for the third world performances they consistantly claim should be from a country at the topof thier game.
Do me a favour they have been crap for years.
Comparing themselves to the funding in the English Premier League is an even bigger joke.
Who in thier right mind wants to throw money at a third world football team or even more funny thier third world league's dominated by 2 religious and bigoted outfits.
Perhaps the biggest joke is that no other League in Europe is funded by Sky to the extent of the English Premier but does not stop the Jocks comparing themselves to us and complaining.
Maybe with a intelligent head on they might realise no one in thier right mind would pay to watch thier rubbish.
Most of Europe for countries of a comparable size have no money either.
The jocks are european scousers.
So in effect they are no worse or in a no better a position than say Eire who play better football with out the complaining about funding.
Stop moaning about the Premier League riches, its not a valid arguement for a country who are basically third world footballers a third world nation and get third world funding.

Im convinced the bottom 3 clubs in the premier league would thrash both rangers and celtic and as for the rest of the teams? championship at best.

roach3 said:
Im convinced the bottom 3 clubs in the premier league would thrash both rangers and celtic and as for the rest of the teams? championship at best.

I'm equally convinced that Celtic could beat any team in the premier league other than us or the rags at home as they have done in the not too distant past.

Jackson-ctid said:
roach3 said:

I'm equally convinced that Celtic could beat any team in the premier league other than us or the rags at home as they have done in the not too distant past.

Yes obviously.
They could beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Villa etc.
In reality they would struggle against Swansea and QPR.

Jackson-ctid said:
roach3 said:

Celtic havent been able to beat Rangers in a 2 hourse race for the last 3 seasons and they are fucking shite so god knows how you come to that conclusion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.