Is the ticket site down?

That link doesn't allow you to use the ticket exchange as far as I can tell it is just for buying tickets.

I login > click My Account (at the top right) then the menu on left has Ticket Exchange option that lets me in

DOH - I can sell there but cant buy! EDIT: OP is selling his?

Last edited:
I have a theory. Been unable to attend games since New Year because of a serious arm brake and fractured neck. So not been able to go to games and placed my 2 season cards on the exchange for every home game since. Very surprised when the first game I used the exchange for I received confirmation within 30 minutes that the seats had been sold. Thought it was a fluke but same thing happened for each game. I came to the conclusion that the hospitality department was grabbing them. Put the derby tickets on 2 days ago and so far nothing. I believe the club has decided not to allow tickets to be sold on even through its own internet function in case united supporters are prepared to pay for hospitality just to get tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.