is the walking dead finished

marco

what happend to it,i lost a bit of interest in the later episodes and didnt catch up,,if its finished what season did they get to?

It died when the tiger started identifying goodies and baddies and only attacking the baddies.
That is literally the last episode I ever watched. After that I just couldn’t bare it any more. Shame as it was so good in the early days.

My take is it went boring and I came very close during the (seem to be never ending) Negan war to jacking it in. Finally, the war did end and they did a time jump. It went forward 6 years and it went good again for a bit. The previous half a season that just finished though, once again, went a bit stale and boring and we are closing back in on square one. Shame.

That is literally the last episode I ever watched. After that I just couldn’t bare it any more. Shame as it was so good in the early days.
yes that would have been around the time i gave up,some bad actors came along,the prince or king with the dreadlocks was shocking,that first episode was superb and we new it was going to be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.